Thread: Rally America- Round One Sno*Drift, Atlanta MI

Fucking New Guy

Default Rally America- Round One Sno*Drift, Atlanta MI

Wish us luck in the national SP class, hoping to improve upon our best finish of 11th overall and 4th in class from last season. I will keep you informed of the latest news. Sno*Drift starts on Friday, go and spectate.

FP Bitch

Good luck! Do you guys plan to run 100 Acre Rally in Missouri next month? I am trying to plan to be at that event.

Fucking New Guy

We are planning a running the entire 6 event national championship in a 1992 DSM.

NABR Regular

Good luck guys! I always wanted to go to the sno drift while I lived in MI.

Ohh well always had fun on the back roads with my talon anyways.
    '95 tsi awd-sold

Fucking New Guy

Good luck! I applaud your talent!

Fucking New Guy

First place overall DNF! First mechanical failure in over two years for our team. Our turbo failed during testing before the start of the rally on Friday afternoon. We have not torn into the car yet to find an explanation.
    We went through time control and got our 1 point for starting the rally.
    A disappointment for sure, but with rally it could have been worse, it could have been better. These roads were pure ice from the previous weeks warmer weather, I know of one car that hit a tree head on and during recce our driver and co-driver almost hit a tree at 15 mph after going around a corner. The event was all about who could go the slowest the quickest, in like a snail out like a turtle.
    It would have been nice to compete, but given the conditions it may have saved the car for another event. The alternative was pack it in, get some drinks and spectate for the two days and develop team comraderie. Preparations for 100AW in Salem, Missouri at the end of February will be our next step where we will redeem ourselves. We have been through worst, so this is nothing new to us.

Whiney Bitch

I noticed that Evan has everything up for sale on specialstage. He even mentioned that the GSX was for sale. Is there a new car in the works for 100 Acre?
    AKA JohnBradley

Fucking New Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron O'Neal View Post
    I noticed that Evan has everything up for sale on specialstage. He even mentioned that the GSX was for sale. Is there a new car in the works for 100 Acre?
    For the most part he is exploring different ideas. The plan is to use the GSX for 100AW.

Fucking New Guy

Does your team have any plans for tarmac rallying (either of the Targas, etc) this year, or does this car stay off of the pavement?

Fucking New Guy

Quote Originally Posted by CamWeiss View Post
    Does your team have any plans for tarmac rallying (either of the Targas, etc) this year, or does this car stay off of the pavement?

Rally Tennessee and International Rally New York are two events that we would like to participate in. Our driver enjoyed the Brockway Mountain tarmac stage at Lake Superior last year and wants to pursue a full tarmace event someday. However our focus is with the Rally America series and this is enough already.